The problem of material leakage after the screen changer, whether it is a plate screen changer, a double-post screen changer or a mesh belt screen changer, must first see where the material is leaking.
1. Leakage from the connection between the flange and the screen changer
It is because when installing the screen changer, there are impurities on the end face of the connecting ring that have not been cleaned, or the bolts of the flange are not tightened diagonally, and the connecting end of the flange and the screen changer is not flat. Remove the screen changer and flange Clean up the waste at the connection, and tighten the bolts diagonally again to ensure that the gap between the flange and the screen changer is the same;
2. Material leakage at the gap of the heating ring of the screen changer
If the pressure sensor hole reserved at the inlet of the screen changer is not plugged, or the plug is not tightened, just tighten the pressure sensor or the pressure sensor plug;
3. Material leakage at the connection between the screen changer slide plate and the main body of the screen changer
The assembly quality problem of the screen changer, leakage occurred just after installation, return to the factory for reassembly. If there is a material leakage problem during the warranty period, on-site repair or return to the factory for repair, if the material leakage occurs again after the repair, a new machine will be issued.
4. The column-type screen changer should be returned to the factory for maintenance if there is a material leakage problem during the warranty period. Material leakage due to strain on the column and main body shall be dealt with separately;
5. The material leakage problem of the mesh belt screen changer is mainly caused by the water volume of the circulating water circuit is too small or blocked, and the cooling and sealing cannot be performed. Increase the cooling water flow and clean the scale in the cooling water circuit in the screen changer to solve the problem.